MyQAN is a peer network of quality assurance representatives of HEIs in Malaysia. Membership in MyQAN enables your institution to:
- Understand and discuss challenges facing HEIs in managing internal quality assurance and how to overcome them;
- Learn and share good practices to strengthen internal quality assurance;
- Contribute to nurturing education quality in Malaysia and beyond; and
- Engage with authorities and other stakeholders on matters of strategic importance to all HEIs.
We welcome your institution to join us as a member of MyQAN.
There are two categories of membership in MyQAN:
- Full Members: degree granting higher education institutions in Malaysia that are offering programmes at Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF) Level 6 or higher, or any other institution as determined by the Committee; and
- Associate Members: Any other institutions with a major interest and active involvement in the evaluation, accreditation, quality assurance or quality promotion in higher education in Malaysia, which is not eligible for full membership as above, to be determined by the Committee.
MyQAN also welcomes individuals to partner with us in nurturing the quality of higher education in Malaysia. We are interested to hear how you can contribute to advancing the goals of MyQAN. Please forward personal particulars and contribution to email@example.com